To Our Loyal Customers,
At the Bud Clary Auto Group, we take great pride in being able to provide exceptional service to the communities in which we do business. As such, the health and safety of our customers and employees are of the utmost importance to us.
In response to growing concerns over the spread of COVID-19, Coronavirus, our parts and service departments will remain operating normally, but with adjusted hours, as Washington does determine this as an essential business. However, we have adjusted our sales department hours temporarily and will have limited staff on location to maintain social distancing. Please call your local Bud Clary dealership or fill out a form on our website to discuss your vehicle sales and delivery options.
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and guidelines for preventing the spread of germs and viruses
- We have hand sanitizer stations with at least 70% alcohol throughout our sales and service departments
- Our sales and service teams are committed to wiping down door handles, customer waiting areas, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Employees will also be maintaining their own workspaces, sanitizing, and disinfectant wiping down work surfaces, computers, keyboards, telephones, etc.
- Our cleaning staff has been asked to also be diligent and thorough in wiping down surfaces, door handles, and other frequently touched surfaces on a nightly basis.
- We have advised staff to temporarily suspend handshakes and physical contact with guests as a precaution against spreading illness.
- We are practicing social distancing and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
- We have adjusted our Sales Department hours to Monday-Friday 9 AM – 5 PM at most stores.
- We have adjusted our Parts and Service Department hours to Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM at all stores.
- All departments will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays at all stores.
- We have also reiterated with all of our employees the importance of washing their hands thoroughly and using hand sanitizer when necessary. Any employees who feel or show symptoms of illness have been asked to remain home.
We are open for business and grateful you have chosen us for your auto parts, collision center repair, and vehicle service needs. As we move forward, we will continue to closely monitor the situation and status of COVID-19 in our community and are committed to protecting you and our employees.
Bud Clary Auto Group